Information for users pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 and in particular articles 12-23 of the same Regulation, for the management of personal data that the user chooses to provide by browsing the site www.camporewine.com owned by Azienda Agricola Andrea Madaudo
The Data controller of the personal data collected through the site www.camporewine.com is the Azienda Agricola Andrea Madaudo, with registered office in Messina, Viale San Martino is.135, n.116 and operational headquarters in Randazzo (CT), Contrada San Lorenzo – Campo Re
Browsing this site:
– Users provide their personal data voluntarily by inserting them in specific forms (for example, the one for signing up to request information via email by using contacts menu) and are informed of the ends to which the data are collected.
– Users may browse the site without providing any type of personal data by disabling cookies according to the procedure described in the relevant section.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquiring of the sender’s address, which is needed to reply to requests, as well as possible other personal data included in the message.
The section reserved to cookie law illustrates what cookies are and which ones are used by this site. Users browsing the site may decide to disable cookies according to the means described in the relevant section.
Purpose of processing
Personal data collected through the site www.camporewine.com are used to:
– answer requests made by users via contact form
– statistical ends
– provided during the registration procedure, to send communications and to allow the sale and distribution of products and the related after-sales assistance.
Personal data recipients
Personal data collected by the site may be processed by parties involved in site organisation (such as administrative, commercial, marketing and legal staff, and system administrators) or external staff (such as third-party technical service staff, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed from time to time, if necessary, data processors in accordance with article 4 no. 8) GDPR that defines the “data processor” as “a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.”
Except for the hypothetical cases just indicated, user personal data are not communicated to third-parties, unless:
– required by the law;
– the user has given express consent to the communication
– the communication is necessary for the service or product provision requested by the user;
– this communication is in reference to third-parties collaborating with Azienda Agricola Andrea Madaudo for service or product provision as requested by the user (for example, sending emails) possibly in countries outside of the European Economic Area (comprising EU countries plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). In these cases, the data will be transferred exclusively to organisations subject to the obligation to ensure confidentiality and security, which will use them exclusively to provide the requested services.
Personal data are processed and stored for the time strictly necessary to realise the purposes they were collected for. Specifically:
– Information requests: the data are processed for the time necessary to provide the information requested by the user.
– Registration: the data as provided during the registration procedure, will be processed to send communications and to allow the sale and distribution of products and the related after-sales assistance;
Right to access
The interested party has the right to ask the Data controller if personal data processing is underway which regards them and, if so, to access them.